It is used for the symptomatic relief of chronic intractable pain and the temporary relief of pain associated with sore and aching muscles in the arm, shoulder, neck, back, waist, abdomen and leg due to strain from exercise or normal household and work activities.
It is used for relaxation of muscle spasm, increase of blood flow circulation, prevention or retardation of disuse atrophy, muscle re-education, maintaining or increasing range of motion, and immediate post-surgical stimulation of calf muscles to prevent venous thrombosis.
Output frequency: 1-120HZ
Housing material: ABS
Output pulse width: 100-250uS
Output voltage: 40V+-20%
Power supply: DC 4.5V 3* AAA battery(not included)
Output strength: 0-40
Waveform: Bidirectional Wave
Load Detection: YES
Display Mode: LCD Display
Mode: 12 programs
Usage of Electrode pad: 20-30 times (need change)
- Adopts electric acupuncture massage technology, inputting certain low-frequency pulse current into the human body to stimulate muscles, achieve the relaxing massage effect.
- Accelerate the blood circulation. Good effective in muscles relaxing, pain relieving as well as sub-health status improving.
- Built-in 12 massage modes, 40 gear massage intensity, meet different therapy needs.
- Suitable for different parts including shoulder, back, arms, waist, legs, abdomen, foot, etc.
- It can promote the local blood circulation, relax the local muscles, and achieve the effect of swelling, analgesia and relieving fatigue.
- It is suitable for cervical pain and headache caused by cervical spondylosis.
- LCD display. This shows you exactly how much power it remains, how much time you're setting, what modes you're choosing, help to know precise massaging ways, giving you a more comfortable feeling.
- Equipped with quality ABS material, which is odor-free and skin-friendly.
- Good gift for your family, friends, coworkers or yourself.
(Based on 0 Reviews)Write a Review
Ask a New Question
What would you like to ask about?
Customer who viewed this product also viewed
Thanks for your click!
would you like to participate in a short feedback survey before you going?