THEORY OF IPL
The system emits a broad spectrum of intense pulsed light through a small, smooth hand piece. The light is placed over the skin gently. Cut-off filters (four different filters for option) in the hand piece change the wavelength range allowing it to be optimized for different applications and skin types. The light penetrates the tissue and is absorbed by either the blood when treating vascular lesions or the melanin when treating pigmented lesions or for hair removal and then damaging them. The body's natural processes then remove the injured tissue giving the skin a more even and youthful appearance. And at the same time, production of the collagen in dermis will be prompted to increase the flexibility of the skin and get rid of fine wrinkles.
1. Effectively cure facial redness (dilation of capillary vessel), remove facial redness.
2. Effectively contract pore, remove or alleviate tumefaction and scar.
3. Increase thickness of skin collagen and restore skin elasticity.
4. Furthest clean or reduce freckle, age pigment and other kinds of pigment precipitation etc.
5. Furthest clean or alleviate the pigment precipitation caused by suntan to whiten skin.
6. Smoothen fine wrinkle or alleviate facial shrinks and dark eye rim.
7. Improve the pigment precipitation caused by the traditional therapy, and meliorate minor skin pathological change.
8. On non-facial skin: whiten body skin.
9. Skin tendering can be achieved in combination with other cosmetology methods.
10. Remove or restrain excessive hair growth.
(Based on 0 Reviews)Write a Review
Ask a New Question
What would you like to ask about?
Customer who viewed this product also viewed
Thanks for your click!
would you like to participate in a short feedback survey before you going?