What is RF?
Radio frequency is also called diathermy(deep heating) which is the system to provide the treatment by generating the heat from inside the human body. Wrinkles and loose skin can take its toll on your looks.
Use RF machine can promote tissue metabolism, repel the cellulite, which makes fat granule in different depths and shocking make fusion energy, and the deepest receptor can get granule in 3cm thick of skin, and rapid expansion and the rapid heating of the cell wall that exceed the elastic limits and arises cells broken, so that the combustion of fatty acids at the same time breaking out of a pot, not only the burning consumption of fatty acids but also more directly emptying so rapidly reduce the size of granule.
How does it work?
Radio frequency generates heat in the deep layer of the body, which can enhance the oxygen flow of the body, improve blood and lymph circulation, eliminate toxins, activate metabolism, eliminate and soften honeycomb tissue, so as to achieve the purpose of body shaping and obesity control.
What are the benefits of radio frequency treatment?
1. Quicken the blood circulation in the part of skin treated and has the effect of decomposing fat.
2. Improve absorption of cream, lotion and decrease acne
3. Tighten skin and decrease fine wrinkles
4. Stimulate collagen cells and increase skin flexibility
5. Reshape the outline of the face
How long should you do the radio frequency therapy?
Normally we recommend twice a week, every time last about 25-30 minutes.
Is radio frequency safe? Have any side effects?
In most cases, radio frequency is a very safe and comfortable feeling by skin sensor and matching system.
What you should pay attention to do the RF?
1. Spread gel or essence on the treated positions for hairdressing evenly.
2. In use, start with low-energy. We suggest trying for the proper energy level on the back of clients' hands before using on a body of them.
3. Do not use essential oil as the medium.
4. In operation, start pulling only after negative pressure head is attached to the skin.
5. Turn off the instrument probe when it is not in use.