What are the differences between Photon and ultrasonic facial skin treatment?
Ultrasonic facial skin Treatment costs can vary depending upon the area or areas being treated, but the range can be from $1250-$3000. But The typical cost for a LED Skin Treatment ranges from $50 - $700 with an average cost of $315.
2.Different treatment time:
As for the length of Ultrasonic therapy results, the usual is that the treatments can last as long as 2 years, but most patients usually repeat treatments at intervals between 12 and 18 months. And the photon therapy results is the photon therapy can be performed at home with LED Light device. There is no pretreatment required and you can do it on your own. 3 times maximum can be performed each week, and each time can last from 5 to 15 minutes.
3. Proton therapy can be performed at home with the LED light device. There is no pretreatment required and you can do it on your own. 3 sessions maximum can be performed each week, and each session can last from 5 to 15 minutes.
However, current research shows that LED photon light therapy could be more effective and offer more overall skin benefits. Indeed, improved healing and inhibiting inflammation also occur when the red light is used.
Finally, it is also proven that Photon promises fewer and less severe side effects. Some patients will experience pain during the laser treatment and inflammation, redness and peeling skin can also occur after treatment.
But with LED photon therapy, side effects are minimal if they even occur. The rare patients who have experienced side effects have reported slight irritation and redness. Pain and discomfort have not been reported with this therapy. You do not have to follow any special after-treatment rules with this therapy.
For the ultrasonic therapy, This procedure is a great option for many people, but there are certain types of patients that should take caution. Ultrasound skin tightening should not be done if you have open wounds, active infections, or acne at the treatment sites. You should not receive the treatment if you are pregnant, have a pacemaker, or another medical device. Before considering using an ultrasound skin tightening treatment, always consult your physician first.
As with every medical procedure, there are side effects to ultrasound skin tightening treatments. The possible complications and risks include:
· Redness that may last a few hours or days.
· Tenderness at the treatment-site that could last up to a month.
· Swelling at the treatment-site that can vary in severity.
· Skin bleeding (purpura) can occur under the skin but usually resolves itself within a few weeks.
· Marks (grooves or scratches) can appear on the skin but are usually not permanent. These are typically caused by ill-delivered treatments by the physician.
· Palpable nodules under the skin and slight/partial paralysis are rare, but possible side effects as well.
It is essential to receive your ultrasound skin tightening procedure from a qualified and licensed doctor or technician to avoid any of the rare, but severe side effects. If you experience any of the rare side effects, or side effects last longer than usual, you should consult your physician right away.