In nowadays, there are so many people say they want to lose weight. However, weight loss is easier said than done. If you’ve tried diet and exercise and still haven’t seen the results, then now you need to try other more effective way. Likethe cavitation machine. In this guide, you would know how cavitation machine remove fat and aids your body slimming goals?
What Is The Ultrasound Cavitation?
Ultrasound cavitation is a process where you transmit waves of ultrasonic in to cellulite affected areas of your body. The frequency of the ultrasonic is set to disrupt the fat cells that are causing the cellulite to appear. The continuation of the cavitation therapy causes the fat the get moped up within the lymphatic system and disposed of via the liver. The technology is very effective and a real technological breakthrough for getting rid of cellulite.
What Is Cavitation Slimming Treatment?
Cavitation is a non-invasive fat reduction treatment that uses ultrasound technology to reduce fat cells in targeted parts of the body. It is the preferred option for anyone who does not want to undergo extreme options such as liposuction, as it is does not involve any needles or surgery.
How To Use Cavitation Machine?
In ultrasonic fat cavitation, the hand-piece needs to be moved over the desired body part manually, in order to decrease the fat. Also need to match the ultrasound gel to use at the same time.
Which Body Areas Can I Use It On?
You can use it in almost any area of the body. The only exceptions are around the eyes, near the heart and back. Also noticed that it’s better to focus one area at a time, rather than target multiple areas during each treatment.
How Often Should You Do Ultrasound Cavitation?
Ultrasound Cavitation: 6-10 sessions spaced 3 days apart for the first 3 sessions, then once a week.
For best results, most patients require between 10 and 12 treatments in-office treatments, but many see up to one to 2 inches (5 cm) of circumference reduction after only five treatments. Each treatment session lasts for around 30 to 50 minutes.
What Cautions After The Treatment?
1. Keep warm after operation, do not eat cold food, avoid blowing cold
2. Bathing after 2.4-6 hours
3. Drink warm water and replenish moisture
4. Refusing to overeating and refusing to stay up late
5. Avoid sauna, hot springs or strenuous exercise within one week after operation
What Is The Benefit Of Cavitation Machine?
1.Pain-free and non-invasive
2.Lose weight effortlessly
3.Removes stubborn fat
5.Can be used on almost any body part
6.Sculpts your figure to perfection
7.Keeps you looking young
Who Can Not Use The Cavitation Machine?
1. People who have just undergone plastic surgery
2. Patients with hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, severe thyroid, malignant tumors, etc.
3. In the allergic period and severely sensitive skin
4. The skin has wounds or wounds
5. Excessive aging population
6. Pregnant women, surgery recovery period
7. People with skin diseases and infectious diseases