In this modern society, many office workers usually sit 8-9 hours continuously per day. It is very easy to cause the problems, such as cervical spondylosis, frozen shoulder, lumbar disc herniation and so on. You will be very tired with long sit for long time.
Besides, the person who is with the trouble of arthritis, they will be very uncomfortable during the raining day.
How can we solve these problems? We can use the shockwave therapy devices which are good at pain relief.
What Is Shockwave Therapy?
A shockwave is a pressure wave which can be increased in shot time, and decreased in short time. The shockwaves can be transmitted into the skin, fat and muscle via the transducer head. The high energy waves are focused within the transducer head, so that the shockwave can treat the precise area of the injury. When shockwaves hit an area of bone, a mass of energy will be released into the surrounding tissue, then cure the tissue and relief pain dramatically.
Where Can Use The Shockwave Therapy?
What advantages does the Shockwave Have?
1. Relief the pain radpidlly.
2. It is non-invasive, safe and convenient to operate, no need anesthesia.
3. Shot treatment time, 5-10 mins is ok. You can also add the treating time according to your body condition. Two times every week for the same treating part.
4. Widely used for different tissue troubles. Most used for pain.
Who And Which Part Cant Use The Shockwave Therapy?
1. Application to certain tissue: the eyes and the surrounding area, the myocardium, the spinal cord, the gonads, the kidneys, and the liver.
2. Blood-thinning medications (warfarinization).
3. Blood disorders, coagulation problems or the use of anticoagulants.
4. Polypus in the area of the treatment.
5. Pregnancy; Growing cartilage in children.
6. Tumor diseases; Thrombosis.
7. Polyneuropathy; Acute inflammation.
8. Therapy using corticoids.
9. Inapplicable on the areas of the body and organs with possible gas content.
10. Inapplicable on the areas in proximity to large nerve bundles, blood vessels, the spinal cord, and the head.