Radio Frequency (RF) is an abbreviation for Radio Frequency, which refers to the electromagnetic frequency that can be radiated into space, ranging from 300 kHz to 300 GHz. Radio frequency is the RF current, referred to as RF, which is an abbreviation for high frequency AC change electromagnetic wave. When the electromagnetic wave frequency is lower than 100 kHz, the electromagnetic wave will be absorbed by the surface and cannot form an effective transmission. However, when the electromagnetic wave frequency is higher than 100 kHz, the electromagnetic wave can propagate in the air and be reflected by the ionosphere at the outer edge of the atmosphere to form a long-distance transmission capability. . We refer to high-frequency electromagnetic waves with long-distance transmission capability as radio frequencies.
Radio frequency is widely used in daily life, radio frequency communication, medical applications, sensor recognition systems and so on.
So why can RF technology be applied to medical beauty? How is it done for beauty?
Radio frequency facial is used in facial beauty. Radio frequency skin tightening, radio frequency wrinkle removal etc. Therefore, many radio frequency machines have been developed with a variety of functions. Radio frequency is a high-frequency battery wave. After ingesting skin tissue, due to the impedance of the human skin tissue, The battery wave will resist. In this process, due to the skin's resistance reaction, the skin will continue to exercise friction and generate heat. Muscle tissue constantly produces heat in the case of intense exercise, which promotes collagen regeneration and produces more new collagen. These collagens then support the skin, which results in firming and wrinkle-removing effects.
Radio Frequency for body; RF can not only wrinkle the face, but also the effect of the skin, but also effectively remove the fat cells of the body. Because the radio frequency acts on the tissue cells, the cells will rub frictionally and generate heat, and this heat heats the fat cells, swells and ruptures, forming free fatty acids. These free fatty acids are eliminated from the body by natural metabolism of the body. This will achieve the body's weight loss goals.
1. RF facial beauty, the effect is obvious, and there is no harm to the skin.
2. A wide range of treatments can effectively treat wrinkles and improve skin sagging.
3. Treatment of pregnancy stretch marks
4. RF thin muscle
5. RF beauty and environmental protection, no radiation, safe and effective
1. RF wrinkle treatment for about 30 minutes, 4 to 6 times for a course of treatment, each treatment interval of 2 to 3 weeks. The therapeutic effect of a course of treatment can be maintained for 2 to 3 years,
and no recovery period is required after treatment.
2. Treating the stretch marks for about 2~3 times, twice a month, no recovery period after treatment
3. RF weight loss treatment 2 to 3 times a week, 30 minutes each time, about 3 to 6 months will be very effective.
1. First, a medical examination of the patient to be treated should be performed before treatment to ensure that the therapist has no major illness or has undergone surgery.
2. When treating your face, you need to clean your face first, keep your face clean, and receive facial treatment.
3. Need to apply gel on the skin, the RF handle can not directly contact the skin. (Face beauty is the same as body weight loss)
4. Do the revolving operation at the treatment site, each part is about 30 minutes of treatment.
5. After the treatment is over, remind the patient not to touch the water within 8 hours.
1. Deep wrinkles and mild to moderate skin relaxation: frontal stripes, eyebrow lines, crow's feet, nasal root stripes, nasolabial folds, perioral wrinkles, neck wrinkles, etc., especially for frontal stripes and
periorbital Good wrinkle effect;
2. Go to the double jaw;
3. RF thin muscle: for muscle type calf shaping, masseter muscle hypertrophy face, etc.;
4. Stretch marks such as stretch marks;
5. The skin after liposuction is firm and so on.
1. The treatment site has local lesions such as injury and inflammation;
2. Patients suffering from diseases such as dry skin that affect electrical conductivity;
3. Install a pacemaker patient;
4. Those who have high expectations.
In general, RF treatment bins have no major side effects.
1. After treatment with unipolar radiofrequency, there will be edema, blisters, epidermal loss, and mild scarring. But these phenomena will disappear quickly.
2. When using multi-polar RF, occasional transient erythema, blisters and other mild reactions.
3. If you lose weight on your body, there will be 3 to 5 days of soreness, because the muscles are reflected after treatment and occasionally redness and swelling of the skin. Because the radio frequency promotes the accelerated flow of blood, the blood vessels will slightly expand. Therefore, there will be redness and swelling.
1. Is there an age limit?
The population of RF instruments is used by adults, after the age of 18.
2. Those parts of the body cannot receive radiofrequency treatment?
In addition to other parts of the back, you can receive back treatment.
3. Can I drink alcohol after radiotherapy?
Please do not drink alcohol after treatment, because this time has a great impact on the skin.
Customer who viewed this product also viewed
2In1 Multipolar RF Radio Frequency Facial Skin Tighten Machine Wrinkle Removal Anti Ageing Machine
2 In1 Mini Multipolar RF Radio Frequency Skin Care Wrinkle Removal Anti Aging Beauty Machine