What Is Laser Tattoo Removal?
Laser tattoo removal refers to those who can remove the tattoo, using a laser such as Q-Switched Nd: Yag Laser to remove the tattoo permanently so get rid of the tattoo. Whatever the reason you are no longer happy with your tattoo, you do not have to live the rest of your life with it on your skin. Successful tattoo removal is a viable option. In the past, tattoo removal involved physically scraping away the ink, which unsurprisingly damaged the skin, but now we have far more sophisticated methods. It is called laser tattoo removal.
How Does Laser Tattoo Removal Treatment Works?
Laser tattoo remove treatment is the current standard for tattoo removal. The most common type of laser treatment uses equipment called the Q-switched laser, which pulses light rapidly to dissolve the tattoo pigments without serious side effects. Usually, the Laser tattoo remove machine can help
1. Each pulse of the laser sends light energy into the skin.
2. Use different wavelengths of laser light to treat different colors of ink in a tattoo.
3. As the light energy is directed into your skin, it is selectively absorbed by the tattoo ink particles trapped in the dermis of your skin.
4. When the ink particles absorb this energy, they instantly shatter into tiny fragments. Once the laser has broken the ink into smaller pieces, the body's immune system works to remove the ink over the following weeks, flushing it away from the tattooed area.
5. We see the result of this as the tattoo lightening in appearance. Each additional laser treatment breaks down more and more ink until the tattoo can no longer be seen.
How Much Does Laser Tattoo Removal Cost?
The cost of laser tattoo removal treatment depends on the size, color, and age of your tattoo.
This is a survey showed that the national average cost of laser removal is $400-500.
Tattoo removal isn’t covered by most insurance companies because it’s considered to be a cosmetic procedure.
Is Painful To Remove Tattoo?
Laser tattoo removal typically does involve some level of pain. but its hurts less than expected.
It's a common belief that tattoo removal is excruciating, yet most say that the sensation of removal is comparable to having a tattoo applied. Common descriptions include the sensation of a rubber band snapping against the skin or bacon greas, basically it's uncomfortable but bearable.
Side Effects of Remove Tattoo?
Side effects are to be an expected part of the tattoo removal process for most people. In fact, some side effects are an important part of the immune response that helps eliminate ink from the skin.
The Most Common Side Effects Are:
But all of these side effects are temporary. Redness, tenderness, and swelling typically subside within a day or two following treatment. Blisters usually appear within 24 hours of treatment, sometimes the blisters are very large and may look alarming-this is completely normal. Scabs, bruising, and blistering may take up to a week or longer to heal.
Also, you usually pay more attention to permanent side effects than temporary side effects,
Possible permanent side effects are changes in scarring or pigmentation.
All permanent side effects are completely avoidable if appropriate protocols and follow-up care are used.
How Many Sessions Taken To Remove A Tattoo?
Tattoo removal sessions typically last between 15 and 30 minutes. How many sessions it takes to remove a tattoo varies on its size, location and coloration, but generally, 3-7 sessions scheduled a month and a half to two months apart will ensure complete removal of a tattoo.
Is There Anything That I Can Do To Improve My Results?
Yes, you play a key role in the results you see. Doing the following will help you to achieve the best results and reduce your risk of side effects:
1. Keep all of your appointments for laser tattoo removal. Too often, people stop treatment before they see optimal results. Each treatment removes more ink.
2. Follow your dermatologist’s instructions for at-home care. You may need to wash the area and apply an antibiotic ointment for a few days. Slathering on moisturizer and covering the area until the skin heals are also important.
3. Protect your treated skin from the sun for 3 months. The best way to protect your skin is to wear clothing that covers the area. The clothing covering your treated skin must block light completely.
If you want to get rid of your ink, laser tattoo removal is safe, effective, and probably your best option. And if u want to know the more laser tattoo remove machines or more beauty machine, please follow me.
Customer who viewed this product also viewed
Red Target Light Powerful 500W 2000mj Q Switch ND YAG Laser Tattoo Removal Lipline Removal Beauty